Sore wa Rei no Shiwaza desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - True Feelings

Group Leader
@Natsukawamasuzu @Esor @Grave13 @Iqbalnomercy @KatouEgao @Magneticmagnet @SilverSeagleLive @ignoreit @Akxera @Loli_sucker_3028 @RevereShin @Jayswing103

I have a feeling that we are gonna get a male love rival-ISH.

I noticed this after re-checking chapter 19. Remember the manga shown in chapter 4...., yep the manga in this chapter is the 2nd volume of that, if you look at the cover you can see a new male character. If it is a bread crumb left by Noise Sensei, then we are gonna get a love rival. In a romance manga, there should be an arc with a "childhood friend/love rival". Since the manga let the readers know Kirishima-sans and torii-Kuns feeling are mutual, a "childhood friend/love rival" ARC is inevitable.

Supporter
@JBBJSBB
Aww.. It's bad news for me. Holy shit, it's inevitable. Thanks for your TL anyway
I really appreciate it (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
P.S. Maybe you need spoiler tag before its get modded

Dex-chan lover
To understand why people like the tsundere troupe, You have to view tsundere character from the MC's perspective - The MC has no idea that the girl likes them, all they see is distaste.

The reason people like Tsundere is that it sells the fantasy to the viewer that that the girls around him and dismiss him in real life may actually secretly like him. It normally comes from a place of insecurity especially when they has poor self image and believe they are disliked by others. And what the Tsudere fantasy does it is flips that dislike to like.

Think of why people like isekais, weakling protagonists (who eventually get stronger), and oblivious harem protagonists (like in To Love Ru).
If Rito actually realized he was a stud and started banging everyone, it would break the fantasy because the viewer would never be able to do that in real life.

The tsundere troupe allows people to fantasize that the target of their affection that treated them coldly actually likes them.

Group Leader
@Esor nah, it's not spoiler since its not happened. Even if it happen I'm sure noise will make it into something funny.

Aggregator gang
That spirit in last panel looks like me when I'm reading all of this manga xD

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the new chapter! Love seeing the feelings for each other confirmed.

Fuck those masks!

Group Leader
@JBBJSBB I also agree with the credit page Louise is such a b**h in the anime I really hate her ,she is also the main reason I drop that anime sadly

@Kcjpunk Finally others who agree that Louise was the downfall of that anime. I initially watched it because it was older, but the more I watched, the more I realized it was just a huge slog. Maybe it was due to earlier media still using that troupe just for attention, but no matter what I just could NOT for the life of me like her at all. I dropped it as well because she was rather abusive.

Group Leader
@frivl yeah she is just too abusive , no matter how mc saves her she still treat mc like a dog even in till s3 I drop it there . I like the fan service of other characters princess and maid and etc but even with that I couldn't ignore that abusive trait I drop it completly . also I heard that from LN reader not sure
mc is became maschotic
anyway since author died I think LN didn't finished .

Thanks for the translation, I agree about tsunderes. He's advanced from ignoring the ghost, to fighting it, to bartering with it. Soon they'll be true partners in crime.

The case with ZnK's Louise is that she's just oldschool tsundere, which means she's from a time where tsunderes were extremely obnoxious by nature. Tsunderes of that level fortunately aren't as common anymore.

The ghost at the last page be like

1f4d140f9b1a7881f0d8a9d07b04c952a3099151r1-480-480v2_00.jpg

LMAO this is gold

Users who are viewing this thread