Sore wa rei no Shiwaza desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - New problems

Always enjoy reading those pages at the end. My first "confession" was a success I gues.. There was actually no real confession from either of us (I think we were both afraid to put a label on it), and it was also the final year of high school so we both probably thought it wouldnt last. We became closer and became a "thing" behind the scenes even without the confession and basically split up when I had to leave the city to study elsewhere.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chap.
My first confession was in elementary school where I ended up finding out that a girl liked me from a friend. When I told her that I also liked her back at a later time, I was instead rejected as they said that they didnt like me anymore lmao

Dex-chan lover
My first confession was to an older girl at summer camp during high school. I got her number and a "let's see how it goes first" reply but was ghosted not long after camp ended. Lol.

Group Leader
@sixonepm @jean-chuck There is a collaboration or something between Noise and Maya Susumu ("Meido-san wa taberu dake" [MANGA] ) So he posted Kirishima-san in maid costume and Maya Susumu posted the 2nd pick. you should check out that one. I might pick that one....no promises! OK.

@Sparky_ Noise is aware of it, so he's gonna spice things up next chapter. he might...

@BozMagic yes, Dogs are the cutest thing in the world.

@manew1 https://twitter.com/St_noi3

@adam120 @thegoatrider @Varler Look like all three got either ghosted, rejected, or didn't last long. Well, first love never last long or come true. For me I confessed to a teacher, yea you might be thinking this guy either stupid or got some balls of steel, If I look back It pretty much the stupidest thing I have ever done. I asked her to the veranda on the top floor of the school and then confessed, then got rejected and had to listen to the lecture about life, While listening to the lecture it felt like somebody shaving away my skin, she only stopped it after math teacher intruded. That was one of the stupidest things I have ever done. Oh saw an idiot confessing to our chemistry teacher during my Highschool year, I didn't see him confessing but looking at how he was acting in class and how he asked for the teacher after class for discussing something then coming back with a dejected look, I can tell from experience that he was brutally rejected. To tell the truth, It made me so happy to see I'm not the only Idiot who got rejected that way.

Dex-chan lover
Just found this.
I'm glad that the translations improved to where it is now. The early chapters with untranslated yokattas and yoroshikus were painful.

My first received confession was from a friend of a friend, asking me to prom. Later found out it was actually a lie by my friend to set us up. Quite meddlesome, like this little sister.

Dex-chan lover
@JBBJSBB a very good taste ;)

hiurapfp2.png

oh yeah also thx for the translations on this one i really like it

Users who are viewing this thread