Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Vol. 15 Ch. 188 - The 188th Move

Dex-chan lover
urushi a cute (sorry rin the extra panel still steals the show)

Dex-chan lover
Hate this type of plotting where 2nd best girl is trying her best but everybody knows she ain't getting a damn thing

I thought Ayumu told her who he was going for anyway so why are we here?

Dex-chan lover
iirc he stated that she wasn't an option... Need to read some chapters ago to confirm, if not so, then I want a real conversation....
Thats what i remember too, but she said that it wouldnt be enough to make her give up and he accepted that...
Fr im gonna be disappointed if they pull some crap like Rin going "well now after getting more intimate with you im satisfied and its not like my feelings grew a lot after flirting so much with you, also dont dare think you gave me false hopes"

Dex-chan lover
Thats what i remember too, but she said that it wouldnt be enough to make her give up and he accepted that...
Fr im gonna be disappointed if they pull some crap like Rin going "well now after getting more intimate with you im satisfied and its not like my feelings grew a lot after flirting so much with you, also dont dare think you gave me false hopes"
I don't think so... We may just have a cliche development where she feels satisfied and will begin to let go of her love for MC. And she then will move on without regret and continue to play shogi as if nothing happened...

Fed-Kun's army
Author keeps giving Rin very obvious romance moments like this while almost sidelining the actual FL....... At this point, Rin has more nuance to her character more than Urushi. I'm rooting for Urushi so this is so frustrating to me and I've been feeling like this for a while 🤣🤣 (Rin's arc felt stretched to me idk)

Dex-chan lover
It's rather cringe to separate friends who come to a café.

When the side girl gets lots of page time you get the feeling it's just building up for her to leave the romance plot. They both know how they feel, so I don't think he's "leading her on". They even talked about it.

Dex-chan lover
The mc doesn't have the excuse of being dense this time. Don't give her some "you are cute" if you are loving another.
Perhaps it's youthful ignorance, but he is a real ass

Users who are viewing this thread