Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Vol. 15 Ch. 188 - The 188th Move

jak

Contributor
Why does it feel like the other is pushing him towards Rin at times? Didn't he already beat Urushi? Why hasn't he confessed? And why are so many chapters now seemingly revolving around Rin and him?

Dex-chan lover
Why does it feel like the other is pushing him towards Rin at times? Didn't he already beat Urushi? Why hasn't he confessed? And why are so many chapters now seemingly revolving around Rin and him?
He only beat her by a 2 pieces handicap.... And I guess, that theses 2 pieces can change ... (idk any thing about shogi, so they could they the same every time...) But Ayumu's confession would be over on a victory over a fair game.
As for the chapters around Rin, I guess the author wants to develop some sweet moments with her as she lets go of her love for him so that she can fully supports Ayumu..

Dex-chan lover
I dont know how to feel about how he treats her despite being aware of her feelings... Aint it gonna be worst for her when he starts dating fmc?
iirc he stated that she wasn't an option... Need to read some chapters ago to confirm, if not so, then I want a real conversation....

Dex-chan lover
ugh i'm kinda tired of the author still focusing on Rin... plz progress the endgame relationship and stop making this poor side girl suffer
exactlyy!! if there wasn't the whole premise that Ayumi and Urushi were endgame since the start, I'd be more open to Rin as a rival.
But since there's no real hope for Rin its just getting annoying. I wish the mangaka went with more of a friendship route between them instead 🙄

Dex-chan lover
Iirc he wants to beat her without any handicap on her which hasnt happened yet i think

Yeah that's correct. He's beaten her twice now, but both times were with a handicap. While the handicap is getting smaller, it's still just a frustrating way to stretch this out.

Dex-chan lover
How can anyone be satisfied with MC-chan winning the waifu war when Rin is getting all the romantic development? Urushi has always been such a boring character, it's as if she's being written as a dark horse winner. But we already know she wins. Assuming this author can even complete a story.

Dex-chan lover
Getting a feeling that Rin might just become the ultimate Shogi player by the end!
Ayumu gets better than Urushi and Rin beats Ayumu...

Dex-chan lover
Just date em both f-sake. This is more frustrating than 10 years of takagi-san.

Users who are viewing this thread