Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Ch. 221 - The 221st Move

Dex-chan lover
i'm stupid someone explain why sakurako changed her mind
did she just get impressed with his dedication or what
i mean did she not already know how dedicated he was? it's almost his only character trait
She was (like a lot of people apparently) wondering when he'd make his move already (hence the title of the manga) rather than waiting until he could beat her in the game, she was going to try to force it, but realized at the last second it would be better for him to achieve it in his own time because he's working so hard at it after seeing the notes in his book.

It's the nature of their relationship, what it's built around, rather than an arbitrary excuse for him to delay his confession.

Dex-chan lover
The best ending for this would be for this stubborn jackass to never win, not confess and we get a time skip to where she's married to someone else while he's alone with his ridiculous "convictions".

Fed-Kun's army
"that guy has absolute faith in his convictions" yeah that's lowkey just an excuse now 🤣 best girl sakurako is right about shogi and confessing his feelings don't have a connection (I complain every time but I read anyway woooo)

Users who are viewing this thread