Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Ch. 219 - The 219th Move

Double-page supporter
It's been so long since I last saw Maki in a chapter that for a moment I forgot she existed.

Dex-chan lover
So there won't be Urushi's Banzai attack. Yet another cruelty from the author, goddamnit!

Dex-chan lover
Speak for yourself I'm dense as a brick, someone could be straight up flirting with me and all I'll think is "oh they are so nice"
It'd be great if confession was a thing in the west, I could finally stop thinking "she's just nice" to avoid a lawsuit.
That's less about confessing and more about just asking someone out. But regardless of how it is, dating is weird. Men and women sometimes really seem like they are from different planets.

But in general, women who're more upfront about what they want tend to be more successful. Men tend to be more straightforward themselves, and appreciate when women are the same.

What you're talking about is real, though. Some women expect men to step up and do things that other women would call sexual harassment. And that's not counting the idiots who're on both sides, depending on if it's someone they're genuinely interested in or not.

Dex-chan lover
You know, when I first started reading Souichirou's works, I really liked them, and was excited to see new chapters. Now that I know he doesn't actually...DO anything for 200 chapters, in every work, I've just been sighing and swallowing the sunken cost fallacy every time I click.

Dex-chan lover
Ah damn, is even this ending? Only 5 chapters, guess we'll see the confession in the next few chapters. ... ...There better BE a confession!

Dex-chan lover
Power Uploader
I'm not Japanese, but where I live you need to ask someone to be your girlfriend. even if you already had something with her... otherwise it's just a no-strings-attached relationship. (I don't know how to translate the exact word in English)

Users who are viewing this thread