Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Vol. 3 Ch. 41 - The 41st move

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I can understand why everyone is upset but I expected this result because MC is such a man of honor and wouldn't want to just confess if he didn't win legitimately.

And these two chapters weren't worthless because I think FMC knows for certain now what his motive is. It would feel kinda rushed if the entire main thrust was resolved within the first 50 chapters, but her knowing his intentions creates an interesting new dynamic to work off of.

Plus this chapter was really tense to read, not gonna lie

Dex-chan lover
"I decided I would confess to you if I won." "But you just did." "No, I want to win without a handicap." "No, I meant the confession part."

ok? is that how this works?

Dex-chan lover
When I read the previous chapter I didn't think she would actually play with a handicap. Honestly this is fine, she now knows how he feels. However, the author has to make good progress every few chapters from now on.

it is a bragging rights to their children.. your dad won because I gave him a handicap then he confessed to me / I won your mom without handicap at all then I confessed to her

Dex-chan lover
>finish reading the chapter
>look at the comments section
>111 comments

This is gonna b gud

Fed-Kun's army
This is Ayumu's way of doing the Takagi fourth wall break of 2016

Me while reading this chapter: ... Ok they are getting into it... Oh! Ayumu is pushing her back! ... GO AYUMU GO!... HE ACTUALLY DID IT, HE BEAT HER AND THEN CONFESS- FUCK

Dex-chan lover
groooooaaaaannnnn
W4DqkeK.png

Users who are viewing this thread