Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Vol. 3 Ch. 41 - The 41st move

Dex-chan lover
The male lead is more likely to be NTR'd than the female lead is. Not because he's more likely to fall in love with someone else, but it's more likely that people are gonna try to sleep with him @ngkn92

Group Leader
Yeah... nope.
I'm done.
I was really hoping we could see them try dating to change a bit this stagnant story, but nope, still shitty.

Well, I'll change this chapter in my headcanon. He actually asked her out and they started dating.
The End.

Dropped.

Fed-Kun's army
I knew this was gonna happen but deep down I had a slight hope that it wouldn't turn out like this. Oh well.

I screamed out "Fuck" pretty loud but hey, I will keep reading since I'm a masochistic bastard.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
What a dirty and funny way to extend this gum. It makes me laugh tbh.

It blows my mind that so many people who read this kind of manga still don’t understand that in this genre dating means end of the story or even worse - a switch to a forced drama.

Once they start dating the longing is gone and with it the entire point of the story.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, the salty comments here are funnier than this story. Thanks you guys, I can always count on you to make me laugh.

And I'm gonna keep reading this because I'm not a whiny bitch who didn't know what kind of story this was going in...😝

I must be one of the few people who actually liked this chapter.
Its was obvious that he wasnt gonna confess with a handicap.
And it was refreshing seeing them play shogi because the last chapters we havent see anything related to that.

Dex-chan lover
knew there would be a troll from author, but that's still disappointing....

Users who are viewing this thread