Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Vol. 6 Ch. 74 - The 74th move

Dex-chan lover
I googled for Maiki Shogi to see if there was a deeper joke to the thing, and instead I found this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maka_dai_dai_shogi

Dex-chan lover
I really hope this girl changes her personality. It's so tiring and we've only just met her.

Dex-chan lover
Deft as a scalpel in trained hands. The third wheel, removed and cordoned off.

Dex-chan lover
The second Maki read the situation she neutralized Rin and even took her away. I love it when characters that bring a lot of tension get completely turned upside down by a wildcard for instant relief.

Nooo I've caught up there's no more chaptersss
I think Rin reminds me of Knives Chau
Also I like how they've taken the 'competing for attention' trope and turned it a different way than expected
Lastly! Sorry to jump on the gay ship train right away, but I kinda ship Rin and Maki...

Double-page supporter
I can already see it. Every time the MCs do anything romantic, she shoves her sweaty head in to be an annoying dumbass, and will generally act as just a nuisance to any progress. Ive seen it time and time again, writers and mangakas alike ruining their own novels/mangas with these shoe horned nuisance characters.

Double-page supporter
I think Im gonna drop this manga for a while. Hopefully they fix her existence sometime soon. Good luck dealing with this garbage fellow readers.

Fed-Kun's army
Bro.. I thought she was a love rival. Not a nuisance to the actual fucking romance. Wtf is wrong with the author. It’s 2020. We’re still doing this annoying bs?

At the last page of this chapter, you might noticed that Rin eat a very large bowl of meal compare to Maki. This chapter already show how much of a glutton Rin is.

Dex-chan lover
mc just pipe them both out and then you won't be weakest anymore

What do you mean "Who will you choose?" like that's even a question?! "How could you not choose me?? a random annoying girl you met like a day ago, over a guy you spent the last year with as your best friend"

Users who are viewing this thread