Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Vol. 6 Ch. 74 - The 74th move

Fed-Kun's army
some people play shogi, others like Maki play 5D chess
or maybe it's just - Speech 100

Please bring back Sakurako

Also thank you, Ayumu
xRO0Z3r.jpeg

Eh ... I was fearing that the new girl would be a love rival, but this ... she is a rival, I guess, but definitely not in the way I was expecting it.

This is the most recent chapter right now. This week we have no new chapter as it will take a break.

Group Leader
@princeofcups
Saved from the potential dumpster fire. Well played.

Let's just hope it's not just a temporary save and the new bitch will attach herself to Maki and forget about the shogi club. Would be nice if Maki could convince her to join the kendo club instead.

Dex-chan lover
Thought new girl might be fun but she's boring as hell and getting in the way of the good stuff. Also the fact there's no extra guy that she could get paired with hints she might become a love rival and I'm here for the sweet shit, not drama.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah the new girl is a pain in the ass. Im not into it at all. It feels like the author just added a character to get in the way so they can further delay the main couple from finally being together

Dex-chan lover
Can't help but hear Agiri's theme whenever Maki shows up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNlGN1qOtkk

Dex-chan lover
lol and as i though she's a complete idiot the new girl funny times coming

new "survival-of-the-fittest" chick is annoying, but she's a pretty interesting character as a whole. I'd prefer her to some flat boring love rival character.

Dex-chan lover
Im really curious on how the author plan to salvage this new girl. Hopefully the author can tone down her annoyingness by a lot

Users who are viewing this thread