Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Vol. 7 Ch. 85 - The 85th move

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't have bothered, then again, I'm pretty shit at scanlation so it's best to ignore what I think.

I agree with @unknownids
The sfx are part of the experience. I prefer it in a language I understand. I don't know, sometimes trying to figure out Japanese sfx text sorta breaks the immersion.

Bruh, I don't mind the sfx being there but that is SOME DEDICATION! Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
I don't think Rin was actually reading the mood there.

Pies are just that delicious.

That really is a dedicated and talented cleaner!

Thank you for the update! 😊

Dex-chan lover
@Xystus

One of the reasons I only bought the first volume of JoJo in my country, because the local publisher decided to fuck all over the series by removing all of the iconic sfx with "localized" generic booms and bangs.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think they will bring unnecessary drama for her father.

Dex-chan lover
Thats an amazing eye to detail. I dont think anyone wouldve complained if you guys left the sfx on the okonomiyaki, but you mad lads did it anyway.

Holy shit that pie work is amazing, to be fair, I thought it was a burger for some reason, but still.

Group Leader
Imagine shit'talking about someone doing their best. I just don't get it, how miserable one life could be to be filled with such hatred/negativity.

@Naabii, if that "doing their best" were for something useful, for a change. But here it's just another waste of time and effort, like 99% of amateurs' "best".

Users who are viewing this thread