Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru

An astonishing work of humorous and heartfelt graphic fiction. World class.

Fed-Kun's army
@Wexmajor site doesnt hold manga licensed in english. there are pages for them but no chapters. You can find more info on the links above.

Dex-chan lover
Possibly the most thematic and appropriate ending I have ever seen in manga. Loved the humor throughout

Great manga, i learned about this one from the 4-Chan Soremachi general.

With the typesetting of this 5-page extra chapter from the guidebook, there are only two chapters left untranslated:

--"Lock", which was originally chapter 53 in the magazines and excluded from the volumes, both raws and the official english releases, but packaged into the guidebook.

--Another extra chapter from the guidebook about preparing for the culture festival.

There's a bunch of other material in the guidebook too, but those are the missing "chapters" I'm aware of. The person on /a/ who's been storytiming the volumes has been hinting they'll translate the rest, so here's hoping for something in the next few weeks.

Dex-chan lover
Kept looking at the epilogue thinking I've seen this before.

Lol "Mokuyōbi no Furutto"

I should check out more of his works.

@stocxt

This manga was translated completely on official sources (JManga and Crunchyroll), which aren't allowed per MangaDex upload policy. There were some very old scanlations of the early volumes, but not even the usual archive sites have them.

Fed-Kun's army
An astonishing work of humorous and heartfelt graphic fiction. World class.

@wigjump The magnitude of your praise here is what made me put in the effort to read this manga over a year ago. It's been my absolute favorite ever since, so thank you for that!

Fed-Kun's army
@King Thanks for bringing us these extra pages! First time I'm seeing them, and I've been a long-time fan.

The best slice of life piece of medium I've ever experienced. A Crunchyroll subscription to read this and Arakawa Under the Bridge was well worth it.

Double-page supporter
Incredible, one of a kind manga with a perfect mixture of slice of life and mystery, being the ultimate testament to great character writing where once you've read the epilogue, the world of Soremachi and its characters will be missed and create an empty hole in your heart forever.

Fed-Kun's army
@swosho dude it's weird/funny that's you're mentioning Arakawa Under the Bridge , because I'm reading these two series at the same time rn , and they have nothing to do with each other really.

Double-page supporter
Have just uploaded vol 14, 15 and 16 author's afterwords that were not translated before now, which was translated by the lovely folks on 4chan.

Users who are viewing this thread