Sorry if this is the wrong thread

Dex-chan lover
I'm looking for a BL manga I think it was BL
It started when the two character were in Highscool the Mc loved taking pictures, the other was a popular kid who saw the Mc pictures and started hanging out with them, but MC started falling in love with them and eventually distanced themselves and went different ways after graduation . Cut a few years in the future Mc is still a photographer and his friend ended up being a Fashion designer or something like that and they cross paths again and I forgot what happened next

Dex-chan lover
I'm looking for a BL manga I think it was BL
It started when the two character were in Highscool the Mc loved taking pictures, the other was a popular kid who saw the Mc pictures and started hanging out with them, but MC started falling in love with them and eventually distanced themselves and went different ways after graduation . Cut a few years in the future Mc is still a photographer and his friend ended up being a Fashion designer or something like that and they cross paths again and I forgot what happened next
for some reason I feel as if I've heard this premise before, but I forgot what it was

Users who are viewing this thread