Soshite Kaede wa Hanayaka ni Saku - Ch. 15

I didnt read the chapter yet but I really wanted to first say a big THANK YOU!!!!!! to the group who translated this.

Group Leader
Hi there. Taking over this one since i kinda liked it , but previous scanlater droped it. There is some strange things happening with this one. This one actualy chapter 4. And 1-14 were 3 chapters... So yeah they were split like this.

Dex-chan lover
Ch. 14 "Bring the cleanup"

Walp, looks like Ch. 16 is gonna be "start the mess". I hope that PoS mom gets utterly wrecked.

Group Leader
- Didn't drop it. I've answered two people about this already; it's pending as a venture with Sexy Akiba Detectives. I literally just answered someone earlier today about this.
- The chapter numbering goes by Nico Seiga, not any books or Pixiv. By all rights, the previous omake should be chapter 15, since the numbering treats it as a full chapter of its own. You're going to make a complete royal mess by trying to hybridise it now.
- There is... there is a lot that's not quite going on right in this chapter, actually.
- Wait, who told you I dropped this?

Dex-chan lover
So you're back and you came back with sexy detectives?!

I see this as an absolute victory.

Group Leader
@EmeliaK

- Sorry, i misunderstood and didn`t know about the situation.
- Yeah i get it now.
- I know my nihongo kinda sucks, but i guess its better than nothing.
- Just looked at the pixiv and seen alot of untranslated part of this web, and the last update was 10 month ago i think?

Please forgive me if i said something wrong.

Power Uploader
@EmeliaK Maybe they should have asked you directly, but 10 months is a reasonable time to assume you have dropped the series. Cut them some slack.

Dex-chan lover
Why is the first scanlator upset, last update was almost a year ago kek.

While sure there might be some mistakes on the work, there's always room for improving and at least the series got an update so, yeah... btw not that I don't appreciate your previous work, but I see nothing wrong on what OurDespair did <3

Group Leader
@youdontknowwho Mm. That it is.

@OurDespair As long as you're aware. Just not a fan of being presented as though I forgot about this series wholesale. Trust me, it's been weighing on my mind ever since I had to take a break from it, and I still plan to scanlate it with Sexy Akiba Detectives on our end too. I personally wish you good luck on your own work on Kaede.

Dex-chan lover
Confusing chapter. Hard to tell how much of that is due to the original writing and speech bubble placement and how much is due to the TL and typesetting :(

Users who are viewing this thread