Soshite Mata Kiss wo Shite - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Aww I hope the friend with the :3 face can be a source of support for them. Thanks for the update!

Seriously I'm 95% sure this is the same artist as Saihate no Paladin and they were using a pen name. It's bothering me so much I need some validation

I really like this story. I think this is a rare one where the people close to the main characters are not just simply supportive or the opposite and just left it at that. Instead the mc make an effort to talk with his friends even if his friends's initial response towards homosexuality is negative.

Honestly I didn't expect much from this series in the beginning but i'm so impressed by where is this going!! The representation of someone who was scarred before for being themselves is just so raw and so well done ;; and the protag changing little by little and opening himseld up because he's finally healing and meeting good people is just the best <3

i hope matsuri also starts his healing process, i'm also very happy that he isn't being homophobic in the story just for the sake of it

thank you so much for translating~!

Glad the are delving into Matsuri storyline (even though I know most people don't like him). He was being nosy in order to avoid talking about himself, that's pretty good storytelling by the Mangaka. The MC kis a good character too he got some development this chapter also I think that even though Matsuri was horrible to him, the MC feels guilty that he didn't notice something was seriously wrong with his best friend. The love interest is kinda boring to me , he is a good love interest by BL standars but apart from that he is kind of basic. I do like that he is not specially mature he acts like a kid.

I saw that coming though I think I get something wrong, I like how the story going.

Users who are viewing this thread