Souda, Baikoku Shiyou: Tensai Ouji no Akaji Kokka Saisei Jutsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.3

Group Leader
Can you help me with a donation so that I can go live in my partner's city or make trips to look for a job, from here:
ko-fi.com/OrchidOfMoon
patreon.com/MoonOrchid

Any errors you see in the translation, please let me know.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

@TulipMoon you sure she isn't scamming you? Does she ask you for money or anything like that? Did you talk with her in person and spoke with her parents? Just be careful, there are many scammers out there.

@greatninja3

nah, nah just as they told in this chapter (explain things left out from novel)
MC enroll in that academy and Framian who has power there allow him to enter even through a rule won't allow other nation royalty to enter

reason would be more explain in novel as Framian are a tribe that discriminated in most nation except Natra and empire and in this point they favor Natra more since Natra is a first nation that accept them and also have high regard to their people (Natra always have Framian become assistance of each royaltys)

what different in novel is that it isn't recorded cuz his score is top of academy and it would disgrace empire's higher up so they delete that record

Dex-chan lover
No update on the Empire's situation? It's not an overstatement to say that MC's future depends on whether if there is or not a Succession War in the Empire.

Did she tell the soldier not to speak of the generals last words so the prince won’t know? Is she ashamed or worried he’ll get angry for her or what

Dex-chan lover
@Rusty5555 It will come up more over time, so minor spoiler
talking shit about Ninim or her people (who as mentioned are heavily discriminated against everywhere out of Natra and the Empire) is the #1 way to piss Wein off. In the novels it has never gone well for anyone who's done so.

Group Leader
@cesarzgamer, She is also working to help me stay there, I already visited her and saw her in person and she also formally introduced me to her family so I doubt she is a scammer.

Thanks for your concern!
Maybe I should add that detail that I already know her in person in the final page of the manga....

Dex-chan lover
because Wayne despite his behaviour toward Ninim (teasing her, etc) he's really care her so much that even his Imouto (Franya) wish Wayne married to her

Dex-chan lover
Oh no! Sorry to hear about the personal problems, man! Good luck!

@Smilly

your welcome, this story have quite a lot detail think about politic and that's a point it's good too so if you confused in which point feel free to ask me (I would fill in a part that they left out in novel is I could), I would like to have more friend follow this story too 😆

ps. this story would have anime soon

Users who are viewing this thread