Soukai no Eve

Group Leader
IIRC it's not terribly far from completion scanlation wise, but PROzess was the only one interested in translating this back then, so once he stopped, there wasn't anyone to do it.

If anybody wants to finish translating this series, I'd be willing to proofread it. I would love to see this series finished.

But I no longer have my copy of the remaining raws due to an ad-carried piece of malware that caused me to have to wipe my PC over a year ago. I now never disable my adblock and my NoScript add-ons anymore. Although with some sites that can detect adblock type programs and won't let you navigate their site unless you disable them, I've had to give up visiting certain sites altogether.

This manga was last updated over 6 years ago. Vol 2 ch 11 is not a newly released chapter.

Supporter
No one wants to translate this, huh.
I thought this was really good. I guess most others don't feel the same?

@nicetitssenpai Just tried to send you a PM to express my agreement to proofread any translation of the remaining chapters, but apparently the PM system is currently down.

Man I wish this got picked up again. I stopped at chapter 8 since I don’t want to glimpse over the next chapters.
It’s really interesting though... ;-;

Theres a male among them, a brave straight little man.

This one has a good story but no action nor adventure, just survival and fan service. The author must be planning to turn it into a HAREM. i wonder why it didnt continue.

Users who are viewing this thread