Soukyuu no Ariadne - Vol. 12 Ch. 110 - Need a Hand?

They have reason to be confident against the side villains, but once those guys are down... I worry for them against the big boss

Dex-chan lover
Lusa seems to be monkey indeed, monkey is Saru and we know about Japan and the R/L.

Dex-chan lover
Going by the order of the zodiac, the next tribes should be Giya (goat), Lusa (monkey, more proper introduction perhaps), Rito (bird), Nui (dog), and Shishinoi (boar). Maybe there will be a secret Kone (cat) tribe as well.

Dex-chan lover
thanks to the comment thread i also just noticed that the tribe names are anagrams of the Japanese animals

Dex-chan lover
SO except for the old photon carrier those other people are just weaklings when compared to this band of heroes.

@SHTJ Rito should be the Rooster tribe and not just any bird going by the Japanese Zodiac system.

Also Sheep should be there instead of Goat if we are going by this too. So I think the Sheep tribe maybe called Jihitsu.

I personally don't get Percivalen's comment about Japanese R/L, what's that about?

The snake tribe was the one that threw us off the naming pattern. How were we supposed to get to Bihe from Wiefe? Srsly, what?

@Baksz
Salu is basically just as much monkey as Saru. In the same way, Rusa is just as correct a translation as Lusa.

Dex-chan lover
@Ynneja Thank god I'm not the only one who noticed random assless chaps dude.

eb9jnsc.png
Just saying...

Users who are viewing this thread