Soul Land - Ch. 264 - Invincible Genius (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
"Sun", a super-strong monkey with a staff...
Does he have to sneak into every oriental martial art story?
😀

Dex-chan lover
Thank god the other shit translation group didn't translate this
Disciple is willing to join the white cloud pavillion

@Maskoko what do you mean . Son wokong is part of the mythology is not Copyrighted by anyone. anyone can use son wokong same why they can use Zeus thor odin and so on 9tails foxes or dragons are also included

Dex-chan lover
@Phantonn1
You missed the joke.
It's not about the law preventing him from being adding to a story.
It's more like it is mandatory by law to have him in every story.
But once again, it's joke, not a literal law.

I have no clue what th is going on in this chapter, and I truly can't tell if it's the translation, the writing, or the panelling that's to blame
Please, manwha artists, please put more than one damn panel on a page, I can't tell if the pages got mixed up or not

Wtf is sun wukong doing it's supposed to be a dragons ribs not his own shoulder bone.

man.. the novel took ages to cover this but even than it was not one whole arc for each step... given nothing of this is happening in the novel this is quite frustrating...

Dex-chan lover
Ooooookay... that bone protruding from his shoulder, which he then pulled out made me feel a bit icky. 😖

Thanks for the update!

Sigh.. could have just transformed into Sun Wukong in like 3 panels and had the others comment on strength /speed/intuition..etc on a couple more then have some progress instead of using the whole chapter just to show the transformation..
We're still recovering from the previous stairs hiatus and could use a quicker pace.

So he just did the same as the Bone guy from Naruto but a staff instead of a sword...
And yay!!! another monkey king, not enough stories with monkey king out there already

Dex-chan lover
Ow! Imagine pulling out your entire arm bones to shatter them and turn it into a staff

Users who are viewing this thread