Soul Land - Ch. 40 - Back at Combat Colosseum

" Hey we should not let our identity be known by naming ourselves by our skills and background. Wait? How about the team name? Well, just count our numbers and name ourselves after our school's name. Pretty Clever way of disguise right? "

Dex-chan lover
teacher: you must hide your skill and background
ALSO teacher: let's give u guys nickname BASE on your ability and also team name let's paste our freaking school name on it, they will never see it coming

I thought their teacher was supposed to be smart. Also, when in battle, why use long names like Charming Soft Boned Rabbit instead of short ones like Rabbit. It’s impractical

So stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL! The designs are nice but the names....... Oh lets hide who you are by telling them who you are!

Double-page supporter
I love how everyone else is also annoyed with their codenames lloll only that doesn't have it after their spirit essence is the Mc, that is named by his literally one of the kind martial art/fighting style that literally no-one else have in this world, like you can literally search for people under 20yr old with the information via names alone a can find them/school in a day at most, like shit

Dex-chan lover
Y'all beat a dead horse into a smear on the side of the road about the names, but they're just wearing domino masks in terms of face coverage, too. They might as well be wearing especially thick framed glasses or something. How could we ever identify them when they take their masks off, asked no one ever, because eyeballs are not just for decoration usually.

The masks are supposed to look like their school's symbol... They're supposed to be shrek masks...
This is a travesty, why would they change one of my favorite things about the novel

Double-page supporter
uderc9

Theses are best outfits ngl
Viscous White Tiger his outfit 15/10
Quiet Nether Cat her outfit 13/10

Users who are viewing this thread