Soul Land II - The Peerless Tang Sect

Contributor
@atifaslam7 i got "confused", I checked the raws and I don't know how to the author skipped from 169 to the 400.

ASXIYwX.png

i love how this manga just throw rare or 1/1000000 shit again and again against our MC

its not rare if it happens every fucking time

@Hatsuke
I'm pretty sure its really obvious that wang dong a girl (<----and who mom and dad are).....But I do find it funny that MC starts with "I'm a normal boy that likes girls" to "It's fine cause we're best friends and feelin' his ass is just a greeting like when athletes smack each others ass" to where "wang dongs a special being thats neither male/female so its okay".

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait for the next part. I had been reading the novel and the next part is great.

a lot of conflict on this manga is solved with a three skill hit shit

.....why ?? just kill the fucking guy xD

@Hatsuke There's no yaoi in this, multiple hints from Wang Dong's guardians that suggest the contrary.
Wang Dong, real name Tang Wutong is actually a woman pretending to be a man . As you may have guessed already from the name and from the dual Spirit she has ( Clear Sky Hammer), Wutong is the daughter of Tang San and Xiao Wu from Soul land 1

That better not of been foreshadowing for the future of this. Because if the single OTP is thrown into a NTR shit like Koreans try i'm done.

Oh boy. This series. I read it and loved it as a middle schooler, but a few years later...well...the writing’s pretty mediocre. Still, memories were sweet.

I mean it was teased for sooooo long that Wang dong is a girl, I was surprised that the man with the evolving brain is still as thick headed as a boulder.

I like how his ability LITERALLY MAKES HIS BRAIN FAR MORE SUPERIOR TO ANY LIVING HUMAN, but still couldn't figure out AT THE VERY FIRST MOMENT HE ACCIDENTLY WALKED IN ON WANG DONG, that wang dong was a she and not a he. BIG BRAIN MOMENT. And it wasn't even hidden well at ALL, literally EVERYONE ELSE EVEN THE RETARD WHO FINALLY REALISED HE WAS CHEATED WHEN HE FOUGHT THE DRAGON DUDE THAT WANG DONG IS A SHE. Wang dong was annoyed that she was told she's a boy and doesn't have anything to show off on her chest, she mainly ate girly foods, WHEN HE WAS HUGGING HER, HE LITERALLY NOTED FEMININE FEATURES, she cried silly and acted like a girl when he nearly died, yelled like a girl, and ACTED LIKE A GIRL THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE MANHUA. Wang dong was crapping herself when Yuhao TURNED INTO HER thinking OH S*** HE MIGHT FIND OUT, Wang dong's uncles were like DO YOU DESERVE HER TRUST to which Yuhao DIDN'T PICK UP ON THAT, his seniors weren't even hiding Wang Dong's gender AT ALL in the blind date area, EVEN AT THE END BIT OF THE PICK YOUR DATE THING WANG DONG SHOWED OFF HER ABILITIES AND YUHAO BE LIKE aw shiet she has the same EXACT REINGS AS WANG DONG HMM SHE MUST BE REALLY CLOSE TO HER BROTHER CAN'T POSSIBLY BE WANG DONG AT ALL

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

As you all know that Wang Dong is actually from Clear Sky clan......and no one seem to know her parents yet but it will be a huge surprise for everybody who haven't read the novel yet.....
Make the wild possible guess about her parents and then you will be definitely be able to tell.........I was personally surprised by it

Users who are viewing this thread