Soul Land II - The Peerless Tang Sect

this is so good when it is soul land legion, but is just terrible when it tries to be a mecha harem crossdressing the irregular at highschool of magic. The pace is bizarre, sometimes is so fast, sometimes is so slow. But i still gave it a 9/10 because as I said, when its soul land legion it is fantastic.

I caved and clicked Hakin's spoiler cuz I was losing interest myself, currently thinking of this as the worst of the 4 soul lands, and yeah that confirmed my thoughts on that. This had ended up being the one I follow, see the update, but I'm not actually interested enough to read more chapters of this past chapter 222.

It's quite ironic how easy it is to find a chinese manhwa.
Just need to have "peerles,supreme,almight,omnicient,ancient god, supreme god, peerless god(the god part is important lol), the super hyper mega brutal ominicient of all eras and alternative universes god, the infinite god, im god.... And peerless.

See, try any of these and all chinese mangas will show up xD

@Kideuz
facts bro they are everywhere and its so annoying and they are all about cultvation which has a mc that has the weakest element but the author bullshits his way into making that strong as fuck which is boring and cringy.

Dex-chan lover
Are we all caught up with the raws?
Almost nothing happens in a chapter so I can't imagine there is much backlog for translation.

At the point were they changed the format from "manga" to long strip webcomic this kinda became complete ****
completly unecessary the artist doesn´t seem capable of using the benefits of one long strip and chapters instead just get as short as maybe 2-3 pages before
also, these short chapters somehow let me completly forget the plot, idk
i remember a time when there were arena fights and something about obtaining 100k year old spirit beasts and so on .... that were the good times
but whats become of it is just so incredible lame right now

I hope the TL's translate this first upto raw before doing the other prequel 😂 there's still 50+ chapter in the raw..

Users who are viewing this thread