Soul Land II - The Peerless Tang Sect

Odd i thought they were 3, the pagado girl, ice girl and the tiger. Where did the other 2 come from?

Kinda nice MC is not a murder hobo and there is a personality progression, something not many MC has.

@101010101 I recall she was taken away by evil dark spirit masters because Xiao Ma Tao has also become an evil spirit master because her chaotic fire went out of control.

From what I heard, she gets brainwashed by the kidnappers and becomes an evil spirit master as well, but they(yu hao?) manages to save her afterwards.

the author probably low key did want to do homo couple but was afraid of the fandom reaction so he decided to pull the trap card

Fed-Kun's army
We cant read it for free anymore cause the code expired and they wont give other code...So stupid

I'm not paying 250+ reals in order to read a manga lmao

Not that the art was particularly great but the change to the new garbage art still stings

Ah... crap, I missed the code because I didn't read the last chapter when it was released since I follow so much stuff... Guess I'll drop it

After visiting soul land wiki,
man that's just a love story with an extra touch in action and "magic", after spoiling myself i barely remember the main plot. But in summary the whole drama looks like a generic soap opera on tv🤔. And i hate about the fact that there's always a victim in that kind of drama. And the new doppelganger girl is one of them (Fuck u SL2 tang san), but the main reason is because the author idea about love(?) makes a "harem ending" impossible and eventually qiu'er have to "died" in the end.
All of this based on wiki, and i never read the novel so it may be not really the case.

man what happened to this manhua. used to be sooo good. now is a big fucking MEH.i was going on the scanlator's site and refresh hours before it was uploaded on schedule now i dont read it for days and when i do i skim trought. the quality droped so much in both scanlation and writing. so dissapointing to see. Soul land 1/2 were really good.

DD2 novel has been fully translated, probably the best stand alone novel of the Douluo Dalu series.
DD2 takes elements from DD1 which were teased but not expanded upon. This begins with the "introduction" of soul technology, just like the storage belt Tang San uses in DD1. The continental collision of the Sun and Moon empire reintroduces these techniques.
Cultivation is better described and some more knowledge about it is revealed. We better learn how rank 90+, the Titled Douluo stage, is fundamentally different. It's also revealed in theory that at rank 70 a spirit core (nucleus of spirit power) can be formed.
The relationship between soul beats and humanity is expanded upon through the relation between Yuhao and Di Tian (the Golden Eyed Black Dragon King), and a step in the direction of peace is taken... but only a step.
The workmanship of metal is further explained, further showing their importance and hinting at their potential which is a major plot point of DD3
Speaking of DD3, Yuhao creates the first Battle armor in the DD2 which will become one of the primary reason for the hegemony of humanity over spirit beasts in DD3

Users who are viewing this thread