Soul Land IV - The Ultimate Combat

soul land, soul land 2 peerless tang clan, 2.5 (which is pretty much a setup for part 3 legend of the dragon king and this one...so 5 but I think the author also adds hint and ties to his other novels too.

Ok, So I plan to read the series in both manhua and novel form, any advise on how should I start?

Regarding some Ties:

Heavenly Jewel Change - Soul Land:
The Tiger Tang San defeats around the middle end of the novel its the same tiger that appears in front of the MC an fuses with him

Shen Yin Wan Zhou - Soul Land 2:
The Calamity Necromancer Elux comes from the same world as this one, although he's long gone before the novel begins, the MC do get to inherit quite a few things from him.

Having seen anything else for the others yet.

Dex-chan lover
Sheesh....another one..? what about gods realm? i know the novels are done, but the manhua's aren't.

Double-page supporter
@Laxius The gods realm already finished before soul land 3, but translation still not catch up

well considering it seems the artists for each series have various release schedules for each series its gonna be a long while before they are complete except the gods realm which as i said is pretty much setting up part 3. And then you have to wait for the various groups to translate too which also might or might not release at set schedules to catch up.

I think the white hair girl and the long hair man was the parent of the boy in the egg

i cant believe that theyve started the 4th one before even finishing the first, ffs cant they just all work 2gether to get it done in order

Wasn't the blue silver grass emperor the first ones protag? if so; did they screw up history to think he grew out the ground like a carrot in this universe with the comparison to the egg thing? lol

@Soveregin
its his grandson, each series has had someone from his family as a protagonist. 2nd one his daughter the cross dresser and his son in the 3rd <-----the protagonist' daddy in this one

Dex-chan lover
Chinese web manhua are innately all in long strips, there are no pages as far as I am aware. So it's actually the scanlator splitting it up not putting it together.

God i should start reading the novels..already a 4. one...not long and the 5. and 6. will come out before the first manhua finish´s

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing you're basing that off the manga @Bored_Pray? I know the first Douluo Dalu had a trash adaptation because they tried to make it a light hearted comedy but 2 and 3 were pretty accurately covered.

Users who are viewing this thread