Soulmate - Ch. 19 - Preoccupied

Fed-Kun's army
Aaahhhh this chapter is too sweet. And if you wanna deal with feelings, then honesty and communication are the best tools you got.

So cuuuuuuuute. I deal with feelings crying. But I think time does make feelings clearer. Thank you for the chapter, please continue with your hard work in this series!

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter is one of the reasons I read this manga, it's so sweet and yet so smart about how to express feelings... It feels very real and comforting..
Thank you so much for the chapter <3<3<3

Power Uploader
tumblr_lmputme3co1qa6q7k_large.png

This is amazing, Qi trying to change everything she can about her past is really a powerful emotion. I hope future QI can be happy too, things are not looking good for her.
thank you guys for your hard work, I can't wait for the next chapters to come

Dex-chan lover
Waaaah!! Update💓💓≧∇≦.

Thank you soooo much for the translations and hardwork~\(≧▽≦)/~.

(༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ) okay this is great. I'm absolutely loving this angst rn. the past chapters are soo much better than the present ones tbh. getting that sweet sweet family conflict ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽

The back-in-time chapters are the best! Modern-day chapters make me empathize with the overwhelmingness of so many sudden experiences and expectations too much, in other words: they're too good at what they're trying for!

Users who are viewing this thread