Soulmate - Ch. 28 - Apologies

Yesss thanks for the update! I really enjoy this story and I look at the raws even if I don't understand the words. So thanks for translating this. Unfortunately, I have zero knowledge about the skills you are looking for so I'll just be cheering you all from the side. Have a great day!

Dex-chan lover
Yu Qi is about to change future again
Hope she's success with helping Coco about her parent issue

Double-page supporter
Sounds like the dad cheated on the mom? In that case, good riddance.

Also Yu Qi's taking all the sugar for herself, wouldn't it be ironic if she were the one to get diabetes this time around hahahahaha...

Er... I saw someone with a wolf's ears and tail in there............ So I would like to ask: WHAT?!

Double-page supporter
@GLFanatic yeah wtf I saw this caracter too, why is it here?
I'm not a huge fan of this aesthetic so I hope there won't be anymore

お疲れさまでした🙂
Thank you for your hard work, I love this series and I appreciate you all translating it. 🙇‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
As much as it hurts to have parents split up, leaving kids in the middle of a hostile marriage might well be even worse.

I wonder if Coco family condition affected YuQi relationship in the first place..
Or maybe she just want to fix everything..
Hope its not bite her in the end..

Fed-Kun's army
Okay but, why does Yuanzi's Hoodie has a Zipper in the back horizontally? lol

Thank you sol much for this chapter, I really appreciate it and can't wait for more <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Dex-chan lover
Lol when I saw yuanzhi's hoodie has a zeeper at the back I was like,damn she has a mini back pack there how convenient..XD or maybe it's just a style...

Aaahhhh this filled my meter of fluff tank.❤

Thank you sooooo much for the update.❤

I keep thinking that with every new issue that yu qi tried to change about the past, the more likely reality would screw her in the end. Kinda like what happened in "Life is Strange" game. Hope this one get a happy ending for the main couple .__.

Fed-Kun's army
Unavoidable fate, the Subaru’s treatment.

I think YuQi will learn at one point some things are not changeable. Effort is required to change for sure, but I think there are some events that cannot be escaped. A future plot point might be YuQi coping with this.

Users who are viewing this thread