Soulmate - Ch. 40 - Rainbow

I really really enjoyed this story—I’m so sad seeing it end. Thank you to the people who’ve worked to translate this comic, it’s been a long but satisfying ride. ❤️

Aggregator gang
Thank you so much for bringing us this story. I really loved it all the way through.

Dex-chan lover
Can’t thank you guys enough for translating this. Loved the story.

I’m so glad that it finished with the double happy ending <3

Dex-chan lover
Ahh! This was such a good read!! Happy to have seen them together again but sad to see it end. Two great reads ending at the same time, such heartbreak!

Supporter
Great story but ending felt... sudden? Not really rushed, but it kinda felt "Slice of life. Enjoy. And now it's done."

Dex-chan lover
@CSmith327 Ouji-sama nante iranai english translation finished today (or at least the main story, I think there’s some bonus chapters left to go).

Augh this was so good I’m so sad it’s over. I’m glad both versions of the characters got to have full, good lives and new chances compared to the original timeline. This one is gonna stick with me for a long time

Fed-Kun's army
@Lilisionnach oh that's good news, thanks. I've been waiting for that one to finish before starting. I'm glad the last of these chapters were posted in a batch. I'll definitely read this series tomorrow.

This right here, lovely. I need more Chinese Yuri, they always seem to be pretty good. Bless up translation team, cant thank you all enough. Especially for not taking incredibly long 😭😭 thanks man. This story really was good. May you all find your soul mate lmfao

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for the chapters, this is one of my favorite yuri stories and I had a great time reading it 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Users who are viewing this thread