Sounan desu ka? - Vol. 5 Ch. 66 - Homare's Decision

Dex-chan lover
You can just leave your harem behind like that...
I mean, it might work but idk if it's worth the risk, the chances of her dying is really really high and besides without a single clue for direction sh-.... ah.... wait, she could use the old stone ship port as guide and draw a straight line from there, I think?

Dex-chan lover
I kinda wish they'll avoid the classic trope and have the girls discover her plan immediately and convince her to try their luck together as a team instead of the lone hero sacrifice thing. The whole point of the manga is girls learning to work together after all, Homare doesn't have to do it by herself anymore.

This plot line was already done when she wanted to stay on the other side of the island...

Dex-chan lover
so she leaves, they get rescued while she is away and ends stranded in a new place?

"traitor!"?
wait? anyone say homare is traitor really read this chapter?
she already think about chance to get injuries and dangerous disease
to ride raft at sea alone that pretty dangerous plus with all odd
homare take that way to bring help, not for escape alone
and you said she is traitor? wut?

Fed-Kun's army
dont do that homare, they're done if you gone. more curious about people on rescue since its been a month and their search havent been seen or misdirect (vast sea)

Dex-chan lover
Is this a hint of the final or at least close arc to it? It sounds pretty dramatic and my experience also suggests that many manga get anime adaptation just in time for this moment.

@marianolinx Firstly, stop reading non-romance manga only for shiping, secondly, she is not going to sail away without her friends.

@mekahamedan I won’t be surprised if they really think so. This is not the first time that people cannot get even such a simple manga.

Homare, NO! How could you leave your Shion on the island!

@mekahamedan I think they misspelling the word
Code:
daredevil

@SuperOniichan I agree this is non-romance manga, but come on, the author leaves the bait there. How come we could miss it!
I think also think the same like you. This very much may be the close arc for the new one. I think the team will be split from here. Homura will take the dangerous task and get lost alone on a new island found another survival team. Meanwhile, the trio will somehow meet up the other team on the island and inform the Daddy about Homura missing. Realising a situation, the Daddy decides to make a new move. -> arc 3 maybe?

Dex-chan lover
@yurirei It's not about shiping itself, but about people who read any work just for the sake of it. For me, this is tantamount to listening to music only because of the singer's beautiful face and body. If I was angry at any joke about yuri, then I would have gone crazy a long time ago, lol.

Well, I'm afraid that without her the rest of the four will simply perish. Of course, we can get a separate arc about becoming a strong Shion, especially since the joke about it was already in the lastchapter. But at the moment, I believe more that she will meet with her father and those two, and then they will save the rest.

@SuperOniichan Ah, I get it. I totally get it now, and I couldn't agree with you more.

To me, the whole series' message is that how weak people could become strong. This happened once when Shion got lost on the bat island. The plot shows us a whole difference Shion from before. Or the moment Homura decides to separate the team to wait for rescue on the other side of island. The trio's still able to survive, right. And I think the author will do it again. This time, they makes it Big! Huge! Massive! This will be a whole new arc.

For a second thought, I think I know what Homare is plotting. She's going to swim back the land and watch YouTube on how to make a pot for survival and returns to make pots for Shion. I bet that the truth end for the next arc! She also the one taking the ship of her Daddy down to prevent them get back to the land. If they do that, another rescue team will come and take Shion away from her.

Dex-chan lover
@yurirei Do you really think that the author will start a new arc just to show their survival without Homare? I will not say that they all became the new Bear Grylls, but they are already experienced enough to show it again. I think.

@ SuperOniichan Well, some manga did that to increase the material for the plot so I guess maybe? Keeping the same formation will soon end due to lack of material to go on, don't you think so?

Moreover, OP character would cause the story become less interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread