Source please

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, I do not have the link because I refreshed the page too quickly, I was't fast enough to save the two images before the page refreshed. Okay, basically I am requesting a source for a two page... I would say twitter or pixiv comic/manga? The comic is unstranslated afaik. Not like the one on mangadex. Its still raw but the page I saw have text captioned underneath the image translating the dialogue. The comics depicts a very gonky(ugly bald bastard) of a knight acting lecherously while licking his sword, until his subordinate chastise him for that, reminding him they are they good guys, essentially a holy knight order and should act as such. And to stop licking his weapon. She says she cuts her tongue doing that last time. Second page has the fugly and bald but apparently good guy knight commander scaring the crap out of a little girl, and his subordinate chastise him again for scaring the rescues hostage. The little almost freaked out thinking the good guy knight is another bandit.

Source would be much appreciated. I last see the comic on funnyjunk.
I am posting similiar thread under "Art" section.

The original language seems to be Japanese.

Nvm Source found. No. Not gonna share.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread