Sousaku Imouto - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
As Someone who work in medical field as general physician, I trust for the result of the research

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what's more worrisome: that the sis was that developed at 10-11, that she already had incestuous thoughts then, that her brother wasn't that there to stop her or that Kyuukey looked for that research.

...wait a second, the name "Concerned Imoutos" sounds kinda familiar.
I need to know where that sounds familiar from, so I can be sure to avoid it.

Dex-chan lover

fact/faxx

then fuck/foox

the o is commonly used as...'censoring' in JP when they're semi-blatantly mentioning copyrighted names (might be accompanied with the image of said character with a black stripe covering the eye in manga)

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Is it really only 1.25%? It's better to have kids with your younger sister than it is with your 35+ year old wife lmao

Dex-chan lover
Fucking abomination, you shall burn for the crime of your existence. Oppai lolis shall be eliminated, the world shall be cleansed.

Dex-chan lover
Chances of having mutant babies grow rapidly with each generation.
IIRC by 4th sibling marriage in a row, if your children and grandchildren inherit your lust for imoutos and follow in their parents' footsteps, it's around a 50% chance to give birth to a goblin.
At the same time marrying twice removed relatives or limiting your degeneracy only to one generation is perfectly safe.

Users who are viewing this thread