Sousaku Imouto - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
people reacting to "shes a middle schooler" but not "shes underaged" fking weirdos... or am i the weird one?

Dex-chan lover
I need to know where that sounds familiar from, so I can be sure to avoid it.
I will avoid it too, to make it sure can you tell me where 😉
Any connection to the diary of concerned imoutos?:worry:

Thaaaat's what I remembered. They are "Diary of Concerned Imoutos", jokes of the credits page of Arousing Imouto Scanlations (not sure if still active) detailing the inner thoughts of a young sister in a incest-happpy environment. Here, take a look:

de.png

Dex-chan lover
people reacting to "shes a middle schooler" but not "shes underaged" fking weirdos... or am i the weird one?
People said elementary schooler, and middle schooler count as underaged too. Pretty sure high schooler count too, but they often get a pass as a "close enough" in that standard it seems.

Personally don't really care that much though.

Dex-chan lover
fact/faxx

then fuck/foox

the o is commonly used as...'censoring' in JP when they're semi-blatantly mentioning copyrighted names (might be accompanied with the image of said character with a black stripe covering the eye in manga)
ah thanks bro

Dex-chan lover
98.7%?

I'll roll with those odds. LMAO
That's better than my usual Gacha game luck lol.

always loved kyuukei TL notes lol

i want to take a bath together with my imouto too!!
Tried that when we were kids in the past, ended up being the guy who tends my sister's long hair every bath time which was a pain to do as a kid lol.

Last edited:
HOLY SHIT THAT 98.75% COPYPASTA IS MINE
I wrote it for the Coffin of Andy and Leyley threads on /v/
It's a very sweet game that recently came out, about an hour long, with psycho goth sibling incest. If you liked Sousaku Imouto then definitely go play that game

omg what a small world

Anyway if you want the actual mathematical breakdown for the 98.75% figure, I also supplied that on /v/ as follows:

The reason inbreeding is risky is because there's a possibility you both carry a recessive, deleterious mutation from your ancestors, and therefore a possibility the child will receive both of these alleles and express the trait.

Let's assume the mother carries an allele that is not only recessive, but deleterious. Since it's recessive, you need two of them to actually express the trait, which is why inbreeding can cause these traits to appear (since the alleles are unique to the bloodline).

Anyway, the father is not related to the mother, so does not carry these harmful traits. We will label the retarded allele "R", and any non-retarded allele "N". The mother has one R and one N, and the father has two N's.
The possible combination of alleles from the mother and father will be RN, RN, NN, and NN.
Half of these combinations have an R, which is a 50% probability of a child carrying the allele—but since we are looking at TWO siblings, you times that by another 50% to get the probability of two children in a row carrying the retarded allele, which is 25%.
Of course, that's just carrying, since the mutation doesn't exist in the father's bloodline.

If Andrew and Ashley indeed both carry the recessive allele, then these are the possible outcomes for one child: RN, RR, NR, NN.
Only one out of four combinations has two retarded alleles, which is 25%. So, we times that 25% by the 25% likelihood that Andrew and Ashley even carry the retarded allele to get a 6.25% chance that their first child will be retarded.

And that's assuming the mutation is even harmful. Mutation is random, so the vast majority are neither harmful nor beneficial. So really, that 6.25% figure is the likelihood of the child inheriting a recessive allele regardless of whether it is harmful. The absolute highest estimate by science is that 20% of mutations are harmful, so we times that 6.25% by 20% to get the worst-case scenario of a mere 1.25%—the likelihood of imouto nakadashi resulting in retarded babies.

Oh! and I almost forgot, the explanation for the 75% figure, also from /v/:

Either parent gives you a random 50% of their genes, and as a result you will share 50% of your genes with your siblings.

This means if you impregnate your sister, there is a 50% chance of any given gene being an identical pair.
So, you share 50% of your genes with your sister, thus you times this by the 50% chance of an identical pair, which equals 25%. That 25% is the expected genes your sister will provide the child which she also shares with you. Add this to the 50% of your genes that you yourself provide, and you are expected to be a 75% genetic match with your child if you nakadashi your imouto.

Contributor
HOLY SHIT THAT 98.75% COPYPASTA IS MINE
I wrote it for the Coffin of Andy and Leyley threads on /v/
It's a very sweet game that recently came out, about an hour long, with psycho goth sibling incest. If you liked Sousaku Imouto then definitely go play that game
After a little searching I found this and its reply https://desuarchive.org/a/thread/250780386/#250899271
And you're missing a few variables like having multiple dodgy genes

Chances of having mutant babies grow rapidly with each generation.
IIRC by 4th sibling marriage in a row, if your children and grandchildren inherit your lust for imoutos and follow in their parents' footsteps, it's around a 50% chance to give birth to a goblin.
At the same time marrying twice removed relatives or limiting your degeneracy only to one generation is perfectly safe.
In research labs they solve this all the time to create standardised research animals like mice by breeding brother and sister together for 50 generations, they just run large numbers of concurrent pairs and pick the better pair from each litter to breed the next generation, those without clean genes just get purged out. You can get some very weird effects from these studies.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread