Sousei no Taiga - Vol. 6 Ch. 52 - Swordsmanship

yea if the author doesn't bring in shields after this well... just stretch hide shield should be good enough or a big shell :p

Fed-Kun's army
@Leaf9001
@Ixtab

wow pretty agressive tone from the get go but ok :D

sure there are dark skinned asians... but there are also plenty of dark skinned europeans... still we call them white... yet there are plenty of asians who are a ligher color mainly chinese and japanese...i would advise google my friends so you see the reality a bit better :)
also i would not use a minority like philipinos as a representive for asians cuz you know...there arent a lot...unlike chinese ;) and in primitive fishervillages ppls have darker skincolor...cuz they are burnt by the sun...yep makes sense

You know what would be an awesome plot twist? If the reason why Neanderthals are invading south was that a similar group of people from an alternate future where Neanderthals ruled the planet where transported to the past as well, and they now have to fight it out to decide which future comes to pass.

yeah, that is true. also sorry if i came off aggressive lol, i didnt mean it. if you mean asians by majority, then yeah they are lighter toned, but i would call that "yellow" more than white. White people have a colder tone to their skin compared to asians, who have a warmer tone

@Bluedudu

Dex-chan lover
taiga didn't realize that he's slowly becoming a martial arts master.

Double-page supporter
Swords are overrated. Spears were the Kings of early combat.

Fed-Kun's army
Shields make sense but theyre probably too heavy. Nets and rope lassos would he op I imagine but theyre also heavy. Spears are always solid in any era

Its hard to read this sometimes when they make inncorrect historical statements. This is not my expertise, but its been studied and confimred both sub human races surived. True, one was being pushed to the brink of extinction but it was later discovered that peace eventually came around and the two joined and had offsprings between them. Exactly how this played out is any ones guess but one can speculate it had to do with leader(s) making the first move by doing the nasty or perhaps comming to some sort of understanding, maybe a bigger threat at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread