Sousei no Taiga - Vol. 6 Ch. 52 - Swordsmanship

I am so invested in Wolf. It seems like a trope to have the dog die, but I'll seriously cry. He's so cutie.

I really hope nothing bad happens to the Wolf.

Or Taiga and Tiari. He needs some dark skin loving.

Teach the men of the village to duel wield, and the concept of swordsmanship! Block then Hit!

Through reading this, we can all learn how amazingly dumb those club-swinging-neanderthals really were...

When using a melee weapon that can cut or puncture skin easily on unarmored opponents without having to put much extra weight behind it then speed and technique is what matters majority of the time instead of strength. Can test this by imagining fighting with a permanent marker stuck at the end of a short stick or either long stick. Also may find person with longer stick has annoying length advantage

Dex-chan lover
"Slowly becoming a warrior"?
Slowly my butt. He's already a better fighter than the people who live here and fought their whole lives.

Fed-Kun's army
USE A SHIELD !!!

@NP-3228 what can be whiter than an asian? europeans are brownskinned bastards compared with asians ! never understood why ppl say it like that

@Bluedudu many asians are brown, for example fillipinos, and even some japanese are brown. have you seen people who live in fishing villages before? real life isnt like anime, weeb

Dex-chan lover
Good to see that the glasses guy is trying to adapt instead of whining.

@Bluedudu never in my life i've seen a person classify an Asian as "white" . Literally just google South East Asian people and you'll see alot of them are brown skinned. You need to use the internet aside from Anime and Manga more.

Dex-chan lover
Not bad. Hooking the enemy's weapon with the axe looks pretty legit. Best thing next to an actual shield

Dex-chan lover
Thanks Taiga, you changed history
Now neanderthals will prevail
They will also steal your women

Users who are viewing this thread