Sousei no Taiga - Vol. 7 Ch. 61 - God and King

Double-page supporter
That better be actually hitler isekaied. Still feels pretty shoehorned in either way with the Mammoth riding.

lmfao, this just gets wilder and wilder but I'm not mad
thanks for the great update as always!

Yikes.... so many inaccuracies... H. neanderthalensis =/= white and archaic H. sapiens =/= Black. So simplified, like how manhwa often portray Japanese people as enemies b/c of WW2 and comfort women. White people tend to have more Neanderthal DNA only b/c they banged with our ancestors in that region, where Europeans descended from population wise. People of color tend to not have any of that DNA b/c geography and to simplify the two species in terms of race is oversimplifying. Just fyi.

I think that that king is confused.
Whites are only a few percent neanderthal.
They aren't complete yet.

I swear to god if this is another bloody manga who's big twist is that their country is lead/influenced by literal Hitler, I'll lose my goddamn mind.

Dex-chan lover
From his actions, this "King" character is smart af. And oh boy, there's nothing more annoying than having a smart enemy.

Does anyone else think the author is handling Yuka really bad? There were a thousand believable emotions she could show in this chapter: relief for being saved, trauma/fear/breakdown, anger (Taiga said he'd protect her, and yet shit happened)... but nope! She does a poker face, and starts wondering about Taiga's character.

And that isn't the first time the author shows poor ability to handle characters, not just Yuka. A shame because the premise (isekai'd to ooga booga) is fucking awesome.

Double-page supporter
Damn kinda feel bad how the author is treating yuka cause damn taiga didnt even check on her or anything after getting raped

Users who are viewing this thread