Sousei no Taiga - Vol. 7 Ch. 61 - God and King

Oh God people of color ( a term with a positive / bias connotation) vs white ( a term designed to simplify people as easy enemies.) is an entirely SJW perspective, designed to box people into manageable groups. Given the location this would be a Arabic v Greek conflict not black v white.. H. Sapiens were not the "true" humans the author is making them out to be here either the concept of the out of Africa theory is a very afrocentric one that doesn't match genealogical or anthropological records in the way people suggest. One of the many human subspecies spread out of Africa there is no real reason this subspecies is the true homosapien compared to all the other subspecies that make up the modern human genome Neanderthals being one of them. Honestly the manga comes off not only as massive historic revisionism/ pseudo science but also as super racist propaganda

I mean the enemy could be *that guy* but there’s also a possibility that it’s another piece of sh*t historical racist from like the Middle Ages or something.

Fed-Kun's army
Aaah racism for a war tactic is a valid one. I hope the god king of the north is a time traveler it seems so obvious it might be. Teaching Taigas clan basic warfare might have improved their chances of not being captured immensely

...huh, okay I didn't expect "colored" vs "white" in our pre Neolithic era story, you got me there.

Probably just a white guy that got time traveled like the MC group, but was attacked by the homo sapiens from africa because of his skin color and hair, I bet he end up being accepted by the neanderthals and end up hating the black homo sapiens, or he was just a white supremacist.

Would be funny if his warmongering decimates the Neanderthals so much that none of their genetics remain afterward since he also kills captured women.

Dex-chan lover
But if Hitler is here, does that mean mahjong has already been invented?

Up next: Groucho gets trucked, and has to fight Karl (who as usual is trying to drink his way to utopia) to rescue Harpo. Ultimately resolved by Richard, who sacrifices his Grammy to restore the timeline. The catch? They all get sent to Bernard's universe, where the man-machine fusion of Ford and Freud reigns supreme over all.

I guess it could make sense if he was saved by neanderthal, knowing that they'd end up extinct at the hands of the other humans, that he'll use propaganda to make them thrive and go against their fate?
I wonder how it'll be played out.

Based and redpilled Neanderthal 😆

Annoying they went with the old "race war" trope when there's so much interesting stuff to explore in all of time. He's already made himself worshiped as god-king, why not just kill unbelievers? Why not go with the quite historical tactic of "kill all the males and ugly chicks, but take the hotties"? Or a slave war? Or empire-building war?

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah crap. So, instead of South-America, the Big H ended up in another world...?
Cheers for the chapter~

Aggregator gang
Racism is as old as human existence I guess.

@TheFlash080 Well the other girl (forgot the name) also got raped but cope with it. Their survival is just a more urgent matter.

Users who are viewing this thread