Sousei no Taiga - Vol. 7 Ch. 61 - God and King

@Dyingphoenix You seem to misunderstand my point, Neaderthals were fighting with the Homo Sapiens but they were all skirmish levels. You didn't have the scale necessary to make any use of army formations such as this chapter suggested. Those formations would in fact have been a detriment in such a small scale, putting yourself in a line when your enemy can just scatter and throw rocks at you from up a tree or hill is a stupid idea.
My point being the whole idea of a king and a large scale ORGANIZED conflict between Neanderthals is impossible simply because every tribe needs to work every day to get sufficient food and simply can't send out warriors for prolonged combat.
Though individual tribes could send expeditions to a NEARBY Homo Sapien tribe but this is all just small and not racially motivated conflicts. In fact it is quite likely that they had such conflicts with other Neanderthals as well so who knows how Homo Sapien and Neanderthal relationship were at the time. At least there definitely wasn't a cohesive for or against between Neanderrthals and Homo Sapiens so it is simply illogical for them to follow a king merely because he spoke up against the "other side" (Homo Sapiens because the other side in tribal times was simply a nearby tribe you had a problem with regardless of whether they were Neanderthal or Homo Sapien.

Fed-Kun's army
@WolfN18 This wouldnt be exactly racism. Its more like one country hating another, with the neanderthals being one country and the homos being another country.

Dex-chan lover
Okay I get the racism aspect that was introduced is disliked but you mltherfuckers are having an entire conversation and debate about this in the comment like just stop

The out of Africa theory is just a theory. Also they necessarily weren't coloured.

Users who are viewing this thread