I mean I definitely adored the first art, but I do think the art now is better. At least more appealing. Her old art had an unflattering sharpness to it sometimes. The characters looking too pointy and boney, like they really were sticks and stonesCongratulations upon finishing this journey.
Time to compare art from chapter 1 to the last one.
Do you think the art better now or the old is more charming.
From what I can make from it they are not dating but are still very close friends. I assume the author would have clarified it more to us had she had been given the time and space but alas—the series had to stop. But knowing the author wrote bl and in one of her other series (Yuri no Inu) there's a gay side character. She is not afraid of writing a gay couple.Are Miyamoto and Kikuchi dating? I thought he was gay?
But Miyamoto says they have to to through her? So are they still dating and he's bi, or she a beard?From what I can make from it they are not dating but are still very close friends. I assume the author would have clarified it more to us had she had been given the time and space but alas—the series had to stop. But knowing the author wrote bl and in one of her other series (Yuri no Inu) there's a gay side character. She is not afraid of writing a gay couple.
Indeed, I don’t hate it Buh would’ve been better if they gave hints earlier on, already team MiyamotoBut Miyamoto says they have to to through her? So are they still dating and he's bi, or she a beard?
Honestly him being gay was such an ass pull out of nowhere its almost better to just forget it happened and read this as if theyre together.
Kikuchi and Kawasaki are really close to the point they can date if they wantAre Miyamoto and Kikuchi dating? I thought he was gay?
I read it as both being bi but ending up falling for each other, as she said so this chapter those are HER tits (kikushi's)Are Miyamoto and Kikuchi dating? I thought he was gay?