Sousou no Frieren - Ch. 121 - Highway Monsters

Dex-chan lover
A jar that gives you horrifying nightmares if you place it near your pillow. Of course Frieren would want it. Nothing we wouldn't expect from her.

My question is this though; who in their right mind would make such a magical jar in the first place!?

Anyway, sweet nightmares to you, Frieren.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I hope we get to see/hear later why the monsters became strong and/or the empire is declining (which the flashback kind of implies if true).
Though probably demons again (but how it happens is what makes it interesting).

Dex-chan lover
- "Frieren, will you be trying that nightmare inducing vase on yourself?"

XLrqGqc.jpg

We'll never forget Aura, won't we? :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
A jar that gives you horrifying nightmares if you place it near your pillow. Of course Frieren would want it. Nothing we wouldn't expect from her.

My question is this though; who in their right mind would make such a magical jar in the first place!?

Anyway, sweet nightmares to you, Frieren.
maybe someone that never had nighmares? i for example dont remember if i ever had a dream so i would like something like that, even if its just to try it one time

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the empire is really declining, frieren doesnt think so but she always seems to be behind the times, throught the empire is still fighting the remains of the demon army so it probably isnt too bad even if it isnt on peak strenght

Users who are viewing this thread