Sousou no Frieren - Ch. 126 - A New Mission

Dex-chan lover
lmao not nearly as dumb as your comment here. do you not comprehend that it is dumb to kill someone for no reason other than 'the list told me to'? No concept of whose interest you serve by doing so, or whether the person they kill is even deserving of getting killed. Going along with that shows a kind of retardation exceeded only by your inane reply. never have kids.
looks like someone ate too much glue when they were a kid, my condolences

Kinda worried for that Lineal person who's acting as the Associations's spy in the Empire.

Feels like she's got death flags all over her especially considering what happened to that first class mage Lernen sent to gather intel on Macht

Dex-chan lover
While not being a native speaker, boy this group does need a proofreader. Even deepl could handle some phrases way better than the the current scanlators.

Really love the new arc too, I must add. Shame that we're skipping yet another week.

Fed-Kun's army
Soooo... Anyone else thinking the translator for this chapter just found out about thesauruses? Everyone in this chapter sounded like Frasier Crane...

Can you imagine that Four Eyes really hasn't escaped and is still inside the house? (⁠●⁠⁠●⁠)
That's totally Clone Megane-kun she's with right now. Land has at least two different outfits in this chapter. When he answers the door initially, he's got a white top. When he eventually lets her in, he's wearing a black top, and then when "he" runs away, it's back to a white top.

What would be hilarious is if, after he eventually reveals this, we find out Übel has been cloning around, too, and the real one was back in the village stalking and spying on Megane-kun the whole time.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Just who is after all them. Some human nobles hellbent on wiping out any chances of a treat. Or more likely a demon backed plot?

Serie is the head of the Continental Magic Association and there is some kind of restriction on going further north in the Empire without a 1st class mage.
There are some disconnect here, because the Empire also has its own magic order Denken is part of.
So how does the association has such power to mandate anything anyway ?
I don't think we know how the power and influence are shared between these entities.

If there is an assassination attempt on Serie and Frieren, it could be due to some kind of political issue or power struggles between Serie's association or some of the mages themselves and some yet to define power within the Empire.

I'm hoping for some deeper lore from now on.

Dex-chan lover
Übel my beloved
2xxd0p.webp

qxz1x8.jpg

Aggregator gang
Someday, Ubel and Land will the most furious spontaneous sex after having tea time.

They will act as nothing happen and repeat later on.

Not sorry but I don't like the translation at all. There is a better version of it but visuals are blurry and not with this level of quality. I hope they learn to write like a normal person instead of a weird old-fashioned robot.

Dex-chan lover
You hear that, page 14. Serie may be the strongest, but it's strictly among mage. She isn't invincible.

Users who are viewing this thread