Sousou no Frieren - Ch. 126 - A New Mission

Dex-chan lover
Who is that one eye again? A prominent shadow warrior perhaps? I hope we could see Stark get more recognition in future chapter.

Aggregator gang
Can you imagine that Four Eyes really hasn't escaped and is still inside the house? (⁠●⁠⁠●⁠)

Dex-chan lover
iu

Aggregator gang
who the fuck are those two again. i thought id remember people with such stupid names. but then again everyone in this manga has stupid names

Dex-chan lover
Really love the vocab choices in this translation. I get to improve my English AND enjoy Frieren. Also, I believe Frieren and Sierie would use such language given their age and eras they grew up in. It also suits Land perfectly, making his interactions with Ubel all the more fun

Dex-chan lover
Alright, new storyline! It feels like it's been a while but the time travel arc finished just 7 chapters ago, and I guess the last 2 chapters were a prelude so it actually hasn't been that long.

Dex-chan lover
Copying TL response from reddit:

I had help from a proofreader as some comments in past chapters said that I needed some work on my English. The corrections here sounded all right to me so I used them, but I clearly see from the comments this time that they were overblown, so I've taken the liberty to revert some of the lines back to my original translation. It should be reflected on MD within a short moment. Sorry for the weirdness.

CALM. DOWN. PEOPLE.

Dex-chan lover
Now i need to know what's Deken know of this. Is'nt he an imperial mage withe enough leverage to command an country ?Isn't he one of the emperor consultant and should know about this "list" if it's still an active thing and not an old order forgotten in time ?

Aggregator gang
The only W Stark has gotten recently is being pet by Fern give my boi some love author

Dex-chan lover
With how much rapid firing magic thats happening in the anime i kinda assumed using spells have barely any cast time.

Copying TL response from reddit:

I had help from a proofreader as some comments in past chapters said that I needed some work on my English. The corrections here sounded all right to me so I used them, but I clearly see from the comments this time that they were overblown, so I've taken the liberty to revert some of the lines back to my original translation. It should be reflected on MD within a short moment. Sorry for the weirdness.

CALM. DOWN. PEOPLE.
good

Users who are viewing this thread