Sousou no Frieren - Ch. 126 - A New Mission

Dex-chan lover
....bitch thats literally what they were trained for, that sounds like " damn those soldiers are shooting their target, what a bunch of idiots" do you get how dumb it sounds?
lmao not nearly as dumb as your comment here. do you not comprehend that it is dumb to kill someone for no reason other than 'the list told me to'? No concept of whose interest you serve by doing so, or whether the person they kill is even deserving of getting killed. Going along with that shows a kind of retardation exceeded only by your inane reply. never have kids.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad this is all continuing straight into an actual story arc. :thumbsup:
The between arc chapters this time were mostly lore and world building for the empire, I don't think the other arcs have had as many build up chapters as this one. Though there was only two chapters between arcs last time around I guess.

Dex-chan lover
lmao not nearly as dumb as your comment here. do you not comprehend that it is dumb to kill someone for no reason other than 'the list told me to'? No concept of whose interest you serve by doing so, or whether the person they kill is even deserving of getting killed. Going along with that shows a kind of retardation exceeded only by your inane reply. never have kids.
Tell me you've never served or been in the military without telling me you've never served or been in the military :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Tell me you've never served or been in the military without telling me you've never served or been in the military :kek:
correct, I have more than 1 brain cell to rub together. thanks for proving my point though!

Dex-chan lover
Ooh, Übel again. I like her. She's weird.

"Don't escape."
*escapes*
Such straitforward storytelling.

And she found him anyway.

Can't tell if they're flirting or just being not antagonistic.

Fern's cute joking with Stark. First pretends to be afraid of him, then pats him on his head to make him feel better again.

Its pretty insane how this manga is on a weekly release schedule
Except for having "no Frieren next week" biweekly.

Ah, this is love! Well, or school bullying... Well, or both together, it happens.
Normally, I'd say yes, but she's not normal.

Dex-chan lover
Mmm the tension lol

I hope all the mages and our gang survive, I couldn't care less about any of the empire characters.

Dex-chan lover
Mmm the tension lol

I hope all the mages and our gang survive, I couldn't care less about any of the empire characters.
I sorta don't think Frieren is going to be the kind of manga that kills off important characters left and right.
Unless they're demons of course.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't we all love to have that hot, slightly unhinged girl who is fixated on you for some arbitary reason that will come to your home and wrangle you out to do shit.
Sigh..
:aquadrink:

Also this shit cute
Mp0rkho.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Jesus I thought Ubel was gonna kill Land in the grave after she empathized with him(because he told her his story).

Dex-chan lover
lmao can't read english
lmao how stupid do you have to be to think that using big words in a really awkward tryhard way makes someone skilled at a language, or actually smart at all? Anyone in this thread who somehow equates overuse of big words with intellect or culture is just telling on themselves about how low level their intellect and understanding of language is.

Aggregator gang
Ubel not in her casual clothes? No pits?🥺

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ubel really wants Land because of what the clone magic can do if they hook up 😏

I really like the fact that mage assassins exist to keep uppity mages humble... though I suppose most of the mages we've seen so far have been pretty chill.

Double-page supporter
You can actually get a pretty decent translation out of MTL with some good editing, which most likely would be good enough to compete with a novice translator. For a lot of manga that wouldn't have been picked up by a proper group normally, I think that a decently edited MTL release is good enough honestly.

One of the issues with Viz is that that they're not available outside of the US or without a VPN. Since I don't want to pay for VPN and the free ones have lost a lot of functionality lately, you used to be able to select country VPN with the free ones earlier but now they're becoming a lot worse than they were, I'll have to wait until the releases are uploaded on an aggregator before I can read them.
If you want a good free VPN I would recommend you try Proton VPN. Yes you have to set up an account, but it's free and the connection on the available networks are limitless and there are a decent amount of free destinations.

thank for the translate!
<= can't read the official version because i live in SEA

Users who are viewing this thread