Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The End of the Adventure

MY GOODNESS! I CHOKE ON FOOD WHILE READING, MY EYES WERE SWEATINGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FIRST CHAPTER? IM BROKEN ALREADY HUHUHUHUH

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION! <3

Double-page supporter
@Sancturil typoed the name lol. the series is bard loen, its basically about an old knight who retires to prevent a political situation and tries to find a place to die.

This is the kind of story that gets overused, abusing ending type like "The Lord of the Ring" ending... Such things should be prohibited ;(

That handsome dude turning into a lonely hunched old man is kinda sad. 😖 Outliving all your friends / comrades is sad too.

Damn the cures of a long life span, reminds me about this post
Humans are Elves for Dogs
https://www.reddit.com/r/wholesomememes/comments/5wz4gy/we_are_like_elves_to_dogs/

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of the Drizzt Do’Urden novels. An elf’s long life is little chapters.

I love how the names of the hero party are all german words that could be used to describe them. Hero Sky, Warrior Iron, Priest Bright (lots of possibilities with this one), Mage Freeze.

Dex-chan lover
@Lightbrand @Pentium_MMX
It's a concept where if you were young, you have a lot of thing you want to do but there will never be enough time to do them all, so it'll feels like that those time were short. While if you are old, you don't get a lot of thing you can do anymore, so most of the time you will spent on waiting for something, that's why it feels longer.

Fed-Kun's army
@Sparrowhawk See, I was barely managing to keep the tears in, then you had to go and mention Drizzt. I'mma have to do a proper snuffle now.

Dex-chan lover
@SerpensR I'm sorry, friend!! I recently (for the 2nd time) re-read the entire series. The Companions is fresh in my mind... That book broke me to pieces. Then stomped on those pieces. Last book made up for it though, I tell ya what!

oh what the fuck i didn't know the very first chapter was going to shoot me so hard in the face

Bruh what the, first chapter only first chapter and I already crying

Users who are viewing this thread