Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Blue Moonweed

fck me dude. I am not the type of person to get too emotional, but this is really hitting me in my heart.

@SotiCoto out here acting like a moron despite being British and therefore not having any rights. Kinda sad really 🙁

Edit: Oh my god I read through that shit and its even cringier than just being British. My man is a fucking internet rationalist. All this bluster about 'practicality' and 'data points' acting like he's some kind of computer including edgy shit about 'feelings not mattering' as if he can fundamentally separate the desire to have practicality from the reality of his emotions and feelings around said desire. Not to mention this bullshit 'we need to remove irrational things' as if the desire for a world without irrationality is not itself an irrational desire.
My god dude, read some books and maybe you wont look like such a moron.

Banned
@Xevinaly : I guess I couldn't make it through a day here without some random prat opening their face-anus and projectile-shitting at me. So lets see then... what is your particular brand of idiocy...

Ah... I see. Wow, and two of the absolutely most damning clichés in one post. You're quite the shameless degenerate, hmm?
Well, I'd best get on with cleaning your filth off the page, as you're obviously not worth engaging. You'll have to learn how not to abuse language from someone else, if you ever learn what shame is.

Blocked.

Banned
@Zephyrus : I already blocked the filth, as I said. And I'd hardly say such janitorial work qualifies as a "fight" of any sort.

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuckballs, I teared the fuck up when he put that wreath on her. This is some Shinkai shit.

Fed-Kun's army
Why does SotiCoto always have to bring down wonderful manga by existing in the comments?

Didnt really feel much in the other chapters and this one doesn't seem too sad but for some reason it realy got to me 😭

Are you kidding me? So there was really something between them? ah yes of course I need to know this to make it feels worse than it already is 😭
Now you understand why the hero didn't marry either

Users who are viewing this thread