Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 12 Ch. 114.5

Dex-chan lover
I miss Macht, I wish things could've gone better for him, like being able to learn some empathy. Such an awesome, tragic character.
the problem is, it highly likely wouldn't gone better for him, because his way of thinking are similiar to the demon king and look where it leads to, just like solitar mentioned several chapters before

Dex-chan lover
9hvnYKg.png

Man.... I miss Fern x Stark

Dex-chan lover
9hvnYKg.png

Man.... I miss Fern x Stark
Me too! I think we'll be back to them at the end of the next volume, so in about 7 chapters. This chapter makes it sound like we're on the path to the solution to return Frieren, and 2 volumes of this arc sounds about right (this would also let S2 of the show, if they want, do another 24 episodes to finish with this arc).

Dex-chan lover
Both Solitar and Macht were really well done, probably my favorite part of the series so far

I liked the exploration of more neutral, even cooperative demons. Kind of looking forward to seeing more about the Demon King since he also was interested in living together with humans

Thanks for the chapter!
Seeing the preview for the next volume, I guess the one who made Freiren's memory blurred is Grausam? He is the one who removed Macht's memory about the fight against Hero of the South. Well, that's interesting!
Too bad Frieren's on break this week ;; Can't wait for the next chapter!

By the way, are you guys planning to translate the special novel that the author wrote? (https://frieren-anime.jp/special/novel/
I read it with MTL but only understand a bit of it, kinda curious about the story haha
The story is set 5 years after Himmel's death and Frieren is traveling to the city that the Hero Party never visited before

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread