Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 12 Ch. 115 - The Best of Buddies

Dex-chan lover
Short ones are being carried. At least he's not tossed.

He was tossed.

Never believed in the Hero Himmel, but always believed in the Hero Impostor Himmel.

I like the art at the end. Fashion Frieren looks great. And that demon who couldn't help but kill herself. And those unknown people.

Dex-chan lover
IMG_4494.jpg

Submitted without comment.
If that’s yours, I am insanely jealous/happy for you!!

Dex-chan lover
In an era full of "I've been betrayed and kicked out of the hero party", we have a group of weirdos traveling together for ten years until they reach their destination, becoming best friends during this time, supporting each other with no ulterior motives...i love them~:qq:
Thks for the translation~

Dex-chan lover
I like how OP they all are. Being chased by hellhounds and a dragon? Let's talk casually about it while we run. Getting dropped from hundreds of feet high? Eisen's fine, but mildly annoyed.

They act like average-skilled adventurers but they're too strong. The only reason they avoided fighting the Hellhounds was probably because there were too many and they didn't want to exhaust themselves.

Felt like this arc was starting to drag a bit with how often they went to a location only to find nothing. Glad it's finally moving again.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if past Frieren got sent to the future and is now all confused. Probably not though, would cause too many loopholes.

Dex-chan lover
In an era full of "I've been betrayed and kicked out of the hero party", we have a group of weirdos traveling together for ten years until they reach their destination, becoming best friends during this time, supporting each other with no ulterior motives...i love them~:qq:
Thks for the translation~
Would honestly love more stories like it, that doesn't have the usual pitfalls;

Dex-chan lover
In an era full of "I've been betrayed and kicked out of the hero party",
There's one new that's the opposite. MC's too good to be kicked out, and they actually realise the good he does. It's just that all other support party members eventually get kicked out from other parties.

Can't vouch for the quality, though. So far seems on the generic side.

Dex-chan lover
Put this on hold before starting the El Dorado arc since it had vibes of being a long-ass arc, caught up to 114 since the anime started airing.

Heiter gotta be built fr, considering he could carry the hunk of muscle Eisen while running himself. Bro ain't just a drunk priest.

Dex-chan lover
Were none of the massive dog pack drawn to the sounds of a fight with a firebreathing dragon, or...?

Fed-Kun's army
Anime has been great so far, imo. Already got the 2 cour 28 episode total confirmation too.

Thanks for the TL
Hearing 2 Cour AND 28 Episodes? That makes me hopeful that we get to the end of the Mage Exams. That's like the perfect cut off point to expanding the journey into more dangerous area and just is such a good arc I'd be upset if we DIDNT get it

Users who are viewing this thread