Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 13 Ch. 119 - Memories

Dex-chan lover
looks like Himmel was keeping the path towards the monument clear for Frieren in the future when she would travel to it, and from what i'm understanding the soldier also decided to take up on that duty. Or rather decided to travel to it to pray to it, but that also meant the path was clear off of monsters.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Solitar and Grausam are still dead after all that happened in the past...

Did Himmel never marry after the party disbanded post demon king death? did none of them marry come to think of it.

He might've, but most likely his oneitis was too strong.

Dex-chan lover
lol maybe frieren should find a spell that automatically creates some kinda comfy campsite or a comfortable sleep or refresh spell for stark and fern's sakes lol
Frieren's Cozy Campsite:

2nd level spell

Ritual/10 minutes casting time

Material (camping set and supplies), Somatic, and Verbal

Duration of 24 hours or until dispelled

Create a campsite in an unoccupied space of 20ft x 20ft on the ground. A campfire is magically lit upon casting and can be extinguished and re-lit with a bonus action. Can house a number of creatures equal to the amount of camping sets for each creature up to a maximum of 8. Any unauthorized creature or hazardous effect entering the space of the campsite will trigger an alarm to alert the spellcaster, and any creature they authorized to enter. This spell can be dispelled as an action, or if more than half of the tents are disassembled and the fire extinguished.

Upcasting increases the space required to be unoccupied by 10ft x 10ft per level. But also increases the amount of creatures able to occupy the camp by 2×spell level casted above 2nd level.

Idk why I made a dnd like spell.

Dex-chan lover
No, Hero of the South dead before Himmel's party on journey
Apparently I was wrong, it was actually Himmel's party that defeated him(according to wikia). But nonetheless he should have perished; three of the Seven Sages of Destruction were defeated by the Hero of the South, two were defeated by Himmel's party, and two managed to live through that era, Macht and Aura, however both were done in by the current party (see chapter 63 for details).

Dex-chan lover
It still begs the question of why the monument was badly damaged in the present. I bet it carried more secrets but with how ancient it was....

Might be better to leave the thought for now, it might have some relevance latter in the story.

Dex-chan lover
Well akshually, not tryna be nerdge here but it's kinda obvious that one of 2 remaining Sage of Destruction is the gyaru gothic demon in 117.
The "true" Hero is the one who will save the world from destruction
Her curse will "engulf" this Star(planet) in around 100 years(of that time)

Users who are viewing this thread