Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 13 Ch. 119 - Memories

Dex-chan lover
df2d28acbb9c75d39d888cb52648e924a19c8bae.jpg

This chapter in a nutshell

Dex-chan lover
And I thought last chapter claim there will be few weeks hiatus, I read it wrong lol

Dex-chan lover
Stark: 😭
Frieren: Nakanaide.

FINALLY MY TWO LOST CHILD FERN STARK I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH 🥰🥰🥰

Dex-chan lover
lol maybe frieren should find a spell that automatically creates some kinda comfy campsite or a comfortable sleep or refresh spell for stark and fern's sakes lol
Wouldn't surprise me if she knows one but thinks setting up camp is a fun part of travelling and thus never use it.

Dex-chan lover
Some peoples spines compress when they get older.

Then you have to hope the author prepares another time travel arc(hope not...) because Solitär was killed earlier when they fought Macht(see chapter 102). And Grausam was supposedly done in even earlier by a Hero party(hero of the south, NOT Himmel's party).
We will probably see Grausam again when we get more info on the hero of the south, past version that is.

memories of himmel always make me tear up, especially with what he says in this chapter. what tragic love.. TT

Dex-chan lover
Not sure why Himmel is so popular? He's a bit cringe while younger and has very little character development.
He's a cringy goofball, but he's incredibly loyal to his friends and his heroic ideals. He bears love and devotion for Frieren, but he doesn't push his feelings onto her because he knows she has yet to reach understanding of her own emotions. He has already gone through his own character development by the time the series started (and, come on, the main focus here is Frieren).

He's just a really good guy whose heroism is incredibly sincere and selfless despite the human traits and flaws he possesses.

In a sea of cynical heroes and chuuni main characters in most manga these days, he is a breath of fresh air. Sure, he may not be as powerful as Cid from Emergence of Shadow or dark and brooding as any webtoon main character, but he's just a refreshingly honest character with a tragic love.

Users who are viewing this thread