Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 13 Ch. 119 - Memories

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad she went right back to Fern and Stark and they were still there. I guess hardly a moment had passed for them. I was also expecting a demon ambush as they walked toward town, but they got a Himmel flashback ambush! LOL

Dex-chan lover
There is no Heaven. Frieren will learn about Himmel through conversations with other people and her own memories of their Journey.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl frieren starting to piss me off. No way she pivoted that quickly to the present situation without so much so a peep of a discussion of the whole time travel thingy she JUST went on. Himmel should've scored himself a level 3 gyatt after the journey instead of chasing after this autistmaxxing ass elf bitch 🤦🤦🤦

Dex-chan lover
poor frieren and himmel. he doesnt know she loves him and neither does she. its too late now and im sure it weighs heavily on her. she is too good at hiding her emotions
I'd say it's the complete opposite. Both of them knew that the other loves them wholly and wholeheartedly, but were too afraid to confront that truth. Remember that that wedding scene was the best dream for both of them, not just for one of them.

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit they avoided a time loop nice

From how it went, frieren saw the spell, recited it, then went back in time to discover the passage.

I assumed when she remembered the spell, she told it to himmel and crew so they could scratch the spell onto the monument that she would see in the future, thus creating a time loop.

What actually happened is frieren pointed them into the direction of the time spell, but didn't tell them it directly before she returned to the present, so himmel and crew studied the passage for decades to figure out the spell and avoid the timeloop altogether.

Dex-chan lover
Also anyone feel like the author is releasing these relatively inconsequential chapters/minor story arcs so that they can focus on production of the anime? The author really thinks we aren't familiar with their game

Users who are viewing this thread