Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 13 Ch. 123 - Evidence of Efforts

Dex-chan lover
I've always liked that time is counted since Himmel's passing, and that's it's mentioned so often.

So rare to see Fern and Stark agree on something.

Frieren's standard cocoon sleeping. Works well, tested and true.

I want to see what's in that box. Surely it's not something unusual.

He's popular. And helpful. Which is popular.

Fern's so socially competent. So awkward. So cute. I'm pretty sure she's the spiritual animal of a lot of people around these parts of the intrawebs.

nice. Frieren is like a mom at the end lol
She's adorable.

What was in Frieren's box? Another Grimoire?
Seems too normal.

Dex-chan lover
... Who's Fern referring to as pitiful? Stark being Stark as usual, or Frieren finally getting even with calling others out for being late?

Contributor
Stark really is like Himmel when it comes to side questing in towns.
Probably the only difference is Himmel seems to bring everyone along the ride while Stark casually does everything alone easily.

Dex-chan lover
Cherish these moments when they're obedient angles Frieren. Eventually they grow up to be rude brats, that's when you bring out the belt

Dex-chan lover
Stark really is like Himmel when it comes to side questing in towns.
Probably the only difference is Himmel seems to bring everyone along the ride while Stark casually does everything alone easily.
Bet we're going to have a body swap time travel goddess monument with Himmel and Stark switching minds.
And no one will notice until Stark does something narcissistic.

That was such a sweet chapter, with Stark doing his usual of helping others and getting new gloves to replace his old ones, as a sign of his effort.

Dex-chan lover
Stark showing that he's prime husband material. I'd say Fern should take notes but she def has already

Users who are viewing this thread