Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 13 Ch. 123 - Evidence of Efforts

Dex-chan lover
looks like Stark inherited Himmel's tendency to rack up EXP from random sidequests

Dex-chan lover
Hey lookit that, another dwarf. They're just dotted about the place randomly huh? Wonder what their populations really like overall.

Aggregator gang
Woah, with the anime recently airing, contrasting this chapter with the episode on birthdays there is huge. It's subtle but fundamental differences.

Also Frieren's apprentice has rubbed off on her too!

Dex-chan lover
So proud of my boy Stark.
I hope Frieren reveals what was in the box later in the story

Also a little help with the translating?
F_xzW1lbwAApUBn

Pics sauce
Ahaha, this artist is something.
Himmel: Never thought there would come a day when I'll have to fight you. But I won't hold back, you hear!
Heiter: You took the words out of my mouth. Beyond the fact you were a good-for-nothing pretending to be a goody two shoes, you even lost your hair and height.You're not so "scary" any more.
Himmel: Stop tossing every insult you can at me as an aside!!
Both: First goes rock! - used to sync/hype players in rock paper scissors. "Jan Ken Pon! Saisho ha gu!"
Artist: On the pretext of "who should have been called 'grandpa' first", a virtue-less battle began @heaven

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Awww I love Fern warming up to Stark and complimenting him~ I love their romantic presents (ie: bracelets) but pratical ones are also great! Especially since it comes with Fern always looking out for him and his condition :) (maybe with the thought of holding hands with him? ;) )
Seriously with how much Stark helps, he really is like the spiritual successor of Himmel. He has the teachings of Eisen but the heart of Himmel >U< I honestly really love how Fern and Stark are disciples of two of the hero party members (Heiter and Eisen) but their style and way of things reflect the other two (Frieren and Himmel).
Poor Frieren who was looking forward to give him her present xD I truly wonder what was in that box she prepared.. It even rattles!! Though the Hamburg steak is always good... please make sure Stark has that every year ;w; Happy birthday my boy Stark!

It took me a re-read to realize that old lady that commented on him was how he probably met that master later on. Love the attention to detail that was put into this.

Users who are viewing this thread